ściągajcie do woli

Daję Wam mój zbiór zadań przygotowujących do matury, które opracowałem przez kilka lat będąc nauczycielem. Ściągajcie do woli, kopiujcie, przepisujcie, rozwiązujcie, dawajcie na klasówkach zadania, które Wam przedstawiam.

środa, 7 grudnia 2011

Transformacje 1

  1. Transform or complete the following sentences.
a)      I’d rather ………… (you not listen) to loud music.
b)     She gave me ……………….(jedną radę).
c)      He isn’t capable …….. flying.
d)     Someone from the factory will help you.
You will………………by someone from the factory.
e)      I regret not learning Japanese a few years ago.
I wish…………….. Japanese a few years ago.
f)       People think he murdered him last year.
He …………………………..him last year.
g)      I’m sure I saw the victim
I………………………..the victim.
h)      They have found a new source of energy.
A new …………………………………
i)        If he ………………….. (listen) me he wouldn’t have to work so hard now.
j)       (Niepotrzebnie robiłem)…………………………….. this exercise.
k)     Please bear...................... that you promised to do that.
l)        My car is being washed now.
I …………………………………….
m)    It was a (sign) …………….. discovery
n)      The view was (breath) ………………..
o)     The flower was so beautiful
It………………………………..
p)     He may try hard to complete this task but he will never manage to complete it.
However…………………………………………………………………………….

Klucz:
a) didn't listen
b) a piece of advice
c) of
d) be helped
e) had learned
f) is thought to have murdered
g) must have seen
h) source of energy has been found
i) had listened
j) needn't have done
k) in mid
l) am having my car washed
m) significant
n) breathtaking
o) such a beautiful flower
p) hard may he try to do this task he will never manage to complete it














Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz