ściągajcie do woli

Daję Wam mój zbiór zadań przygotowujących do matury, które opracowałem przez kilka lat będąc nauczycielem. Ściągajcie do woli, kopiujcie, przepisujcie, rozwiązujcie, dawajcie na klasówkach zadania, które Wam przedstawiam.

sobota, 17 grudnia 2011

Transformacje 4

Test – use of English 
Uzupełnij zdania wykorzystując podany wyraz.
a)      The teacher’s decision was difficult to accept. DIFFICULTY
They …………………
b)     I took another wheel in case I punched. FEAR
I ……………………
c)      He behaved like a coward. WAY
He behaved ……………
d)     Please don’t forget that you promised to buy me a Ferrari. BEAR
Please …………………..
e)      Biedronka has employed over one hundred people. TAKEN
Biedronka …………………….
klucz:
a) had difficulty in accepting the teacher's decision
b) ftook another wheel for fear of punching
c) in a cowardly way
d) bear in mind that you promised to buy me a Ferrari
e) has taken in over one hundred people

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz